21' Pisces Daysailer Lucy
Lucy has been very lightly used and stored inside . All varnish was professionally done spring 2018 and she is in very nice condition.
PRICE | SOLD
BOAT TYPE | Pisces 21 Daysailer
YEAR BUILT | 2009
DESIGNER | Chuck Paine
BUILDER |Classic Boat Shop
LOA | 21′ LWL | 16′ 4″
BEAM | 7′ 1″
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
DISPLACEMENT | 3,250 lbs.
BALLAST | 1,600 lbs
SAIL AREA | 261 sq. ft.
White hull with red boot stripe and green bottom. The rudder is epoxy with a plywood core. The lead ballast keel is externally bolted with 9 X ½” #316 grade Stainless Steel bolts and the rudder pintles and gudgeons are also #316 stainless steel. Hand laid up fiberglass deck with vinylester resin cored with foam and finished in Awlgrip™ with non-skid additive. Varnished teak toe rails and rub rail. Varnished transom. Large and deep cockpit with 6 ½ foot seats angled in harmony with the coamings for comfort. Seats are teak, coamings, inner transom and trim are varnished teak.Outboard cockpit shelves for storage. Varnished ash tiller is comfortable and easy to reach. Custom teak boom crutch.
- Teak wooden outer transom
- Teak rub rail
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak custom varnished cabin doors
A self-tending jib with traveler . The mast is keel stepped and includes main boom topping lift and two internal halyards (main & jib). The mainsail boom has jiffy reefing setup. All halyards, reef, and sail control lines are easily controlled from the safety of the cockpit. Mainsheet is 4:1 tackle on a traditional custom bronze traveler with a Cam cleat near the helmsman. Standing rigging is 1 X 19 stainless steel shrouds with bronze turnbuckles. Running rigging is low stretch braided rope.
The cuddy cabin has two stowage outboard shelves with fiddles, hanging hooks for lines and foul weather gear.
- Authentic Herreshoff pattern mooring cleats- one 10” on foredeck and two 7” aft port and starboard
- Custom Herreshoff bronze bow chocks
- Custom cast bronze coaming clips
- Custom varnished removeable doors with ‘lift off’ bronze hinges and padded storage bag
- Awlgrip painted non skid decks
- Teak decking in cockpit area
- Varnished ash tiller
- Marconi rig, Carbon mast painted with ‘Prairie beige’Awlgrip™ finish,
- Main boom painted ‘Prairie Beige”
- Carbon fiber jib club Awlgrip painted
- Bronze winch for main halyard mounted on cabin top
- Jiffy reef system
- Main Sailing Partners: Main with one reef, 100% jib ‘hanked’ on, with battens
- Cockpit boom tent/mainsail cover (toast color)
- Jib sail cover Sunbrella ‘Toast’
- Beige cockpit cushions
- Torqueedo 1003L electric outboard (new 2016)
- Custom stainless steel gunwhale outboard mount bracket
- Boat hook
- Dock lines
Details are believed to be correct however, are not guaranteed by Classic Boat Shop, Inc. Offers subject to change.