21' Pisces Daysailer 'Irie'
‘Irie’ was very lightly used as our ‘Demo/Show’ boat prior to the present owner. She has been gently sailed on freshwater since 2015, stored in heated storage and is in excelent condition.
PRICE | $ 79,000 SOLD!
BOAT TYPE | Pisces 21 Daysailer
YEAR BUILT | 2015
DESIGNER | Chuck Paine
BUILDER | Classic Boat Shop
LOA | 20′ 9″
BEAM | 7′ 1″
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
DISPLACEMENT | 3,250 lbs
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
AUXILIARY | Inboard electric drive
SAIL AREA | 261 Sq.ft.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
The full keel fiberglass hull is infused using Vinylester resin. The rudder is also molded fiberglass with a foam core. The lead ballast keel is externally bolted with 9 X ½” #316 grade Stainless Steel bolts and the rudder pintles and gudgeons are also #316 stainless steel. Hand laid up fiberglass deck with vinylester resin cored with foam and finished in Awlgrip™ with non-skid additive. Boot top stripe, mahogany sheer plank with brass rub rail, mahogany toe rails. Large and deep cockpit with 6 ½ foot seats angled in harmony with the coamings for comfort. Coamings and trim are mahogany. Outboard cockpit shelves for storage. Varnished ash tiller is comfortable and easy to reach. Shaped teak seats and boom crutch.
A self-tending jib with jib club and traveler The mast is keel stepped and includes two topping lifts (main and jib club) and two internal halyards (main & jib). The mainsail boom has jiffy reefing setup. All halyards, reef, and sail control lines are easily controlled from the safety of the cockpit. Mainsheet is 4:1 tackle on a traditional custom bronze traveler with a Cam cleat near the helmsman. Standing rigging is 1 X 19 stainless steel shrouds with bronze turnbuckles. Running rigging is low stretch braided rope.
The cuddy cabin has two stowage outboard shelves with fiddles, hanging hooks for lines and foul weather gear. Positive flotation in two watertight compartments with water tight inspection hatches and drain plugs.
- Decks, Cockpit and Hardware
- Awlgrip painted non skid decks
- Teak cockpit sole
- Mahogany sheer plank with brass 1/2 oval
- Exterior mahogany trim varnished 9 coats
- Solid teak seats with outboard storage shelves
- Custom teak motor cover
- Authentic Herreshoff pattern mooring cleats- one 10” on foredeck and 2-7” aft port and starboard
- Custom Herreshoff large hollow bronze bow chocks
- Custom cast bronzecoaming clips
- Custom varnished (9 coats) companionway doors with removeable hinges
- Padded storage bag for doors
- Interprotect epoxy bottom primer (5 coats)
- Interlux Pacifica ablative bottom paint (two coats)
- Mastervolt 2.5 inboard electric drive
- 110 – 15 Amp shore power
- Lithium Ion battery and charger
- Two bladed bronze feathering Max-Prop
- Zinc anode
- Garmin 741xs GPS color map 7” touch screen and depth sounder on swing out brackett
- Blue Sea DC breaker panel-4 switch
- Rule 750 GPH auto/manual bilge pump
- Custom brass running lights mounted port and starboard of cuddy cabin
- Carbon fiber round tapered mast Awlgrip painted (white)
- Carbon fiber jib club awlgrip painted
- Mast head wind indicator
- Mainsail with one reef (Maine Sailing Partners)
- Dutchman Mainsail flaking system
- Schaeffer roller furling jib
- Self tending jib with vertical battens (Maine Sailing Partners)
- Mainsheet,reefing lines, halyards and jib sheet all lead aft to cockpit
- Custom bronze mainsheet traveler with Harken ball bering block
- Locking winch handle and stowage pocket
- Harken ball bearing blocks
- Harken traveler for jib club
- Harken bronze winch for main halyard mounted on cuddy top
- Cockpit boom tent/mainsail cover (Toast Sunbrella)
- Plastimo bulkhead mounted compas
- 4 Bass fenders with chaffe-proof lanyards and fender covers
- Braided Dock lines, 2-15’ and 1-25’
- Anchor package- Mason aluminum with padded stow bag, 6’ chain and 150’ of 3/8 nylon rode
- Flares- Orion “Small boat kit”
- Boat Hook (extendable)
- Fire extinguisher-Mariner 10
Details are believed to be correct however, are not guaranteed by Classic Boat Shop, Inc. Offers subject to change.