21' Pisces Daysailer 'Skylark'
‘Skylark’ is a beautiful example of the Pisces with diesel inboard auxiliary. She has been lightly sailed, well cared for and is in excellent condition
PRICE | $80,000
BOAT TYPE | Pisces 21 Daysailer
YEAR BUILT | 2015
DESIGNER | Chuck Paine
BUILDER | Classic Boat Shop
LOA | 21′ LWL | 16′ 4″
BEAM | 7′ 1″
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
DISPLACEMENT | 3,250 lbs
AUXILIARY | Beta 14 diesel
SAIL AREA | 261 sq. ft.
Flag blue gelcoat hull with red Awlgrip boot stripe and green bottom. The lead ballast keel is externally bolted with 9 X ½” #316 grade Stainless Steel bolts and the rudder pintles and gudgeons are also #316 stainless steel. Vinylester infused solid fiberglass hull with hand laid up fiberglass liners and decks cored with foam. Varnished mahogany coamings and trim, varnished mahogany sheer plank/rub rail ‘Herreshoff’ style. Large and deep cockpit with 6 ½ foot natural teak seats angled in harmony with the coamings for comfort. Varnished ash tiller is comfortable and easy to reach. Custom teak boom crutch.
A self-tending jib with jib club on a traveler. The carbon fiber mast is keel stepped and includes main boom and jib club, topping lifts and two internal halyards (main & jib). The mainsail boom has jiffy reefing setup. All halyards, reef, and sail control lines are easily controlled from the safety of the cockpit. Mainsheet is 4:1 tackle on a traditional custom bronze traveler with a Cam cleat near the helmsman. Standing rigging is 1 X 19 stainless steel shrouds with bronze turnbuckles. Running rigging is low stretch braided line.
The cuddy cabin has two stowage outboard shelves with fiddles, hanging hooks for lines and foul weather gear. Space for a portable toilet.
- Authentic Herreshoff pattern mooring cleats- one 10” on foredeck and two 7” aft port and starboard
- Custom Herreshoff bronze bow chocks
- Custom cast bronze coaming clips
- Varnish mahogany veneer engine box cover with table top and fiddles
- Brass 1/2 oval rub rail for sheer plank/rub rail
- Varnished custom mahogany companionway doors with removeable hinges and stowage bag
- Teak cockpit sole
- Varnished ash tiller
- Marconi rig, Carbon mast painted with Prarie beige Awlgrip™ finish
- Aluminum boom and carbon jib club Awlgrip finished Prarie beige
- Harken mainsail luff track and slides
- Roller furling jib system
- Dutchman Flaking system
- Main halyard harken #16 ST winch
- Floating winch handle with stowage pocket
All Maine Sailing Partners:
- Main with 1 reef
- Roller furling jib with vertical battens and self-tending jib club
- Cockpit boom tent
- Mainsail and jib cover (blue)
- Beta 14 diesel auxiliary
- Max Prop feathering three blade prop
- Aluminum fuel tank , 8 gallons
- Electrical system with automatic and manual bilge pump, battery switch with breaker panel, running, steaming, and bow lights.
- Cabin light, 12V outlet, instruments
- Manual bilge pump (portable) in cockpit
- Full length cockpit cushions
- Garmin GPS on swing out bracket
- USCG required safety equipment
- Windex wind indicator
- 8# Danforth anchor with 4’ chain and 150’ rode in canvas bag
- Fenders and covers (6)
- Docklines (4)
- Boat Hook
- Plastimo bulkhead mount compas with cover
- Miscellaneous equipment and spares
Details are believed to be correct however, are not guaranteed by Classic Boat Shop, Inc. Offers subject to change.