- Travelers arriving in Maine, regardless of their state of residency, are mandated to self-quarantine for 14 days to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- We need to minimize customer face-to-face exposures as much as possible, any appointments should be made by phone, email or text, Zoom, Facetime etc.
- We request customers remain in their car near the office and call or text when they get here. Someone will be with you shortly to meet you outside keeping social distancing
- Public access by people walking or driving in just to look or have a tour is not available at this time
- Face covering is required on the premises
- Please maintain physical distance of 6 feet
- Customers are not allowed in work areas or inside at any time
Pisces 21 'Puffin' commissionedClassic Boat Shop Blog Journal
Pisces 21 ‘Puffin’ (ex. Pizazz) arrives at her new home
Pufffin was delivered and commissioned in her home waters of Camden, Maine. Upgrades over the winter included an Awlgrip paint job on the hull and boot top. Exterior woodwork received a new coat of varnish and, most importantly, a custom ‘Puffin’ tile was added to the engine cover. We wish her owners all the very best of sails with their Pisces! (Photos John Williams)
News & EventsClassic Boat Shop Blog Journal
In case you missed it here’s a great article on the Pisces Daysailer written by the owner of the Pisces ‘Periwinkle’. Thank you to Wooden Boat Magazine for allowing us to share it with you!
We are gearing for another fun visit to Rockland Maine for The Maine boats Homes and Harbors Show August! Hope to see you there.
36′ Bunker and Ellis For Sale
The 36′ Bunker and Ellis ‘Vera Lee’ has been commissioned and available for a convenient showing at Dysart’s Marina in Southwest Harbor. The Bunker and Ellis is one of the most elegant ‘Lobster Yacht’ designs produced. ‘Vera Lee’underwent an extensive restoration in 2008 including repowering. All of her systems were completely redone, woodwork professionally refinished and new electronic upgrades. All work was professionally completed to very high standards at a reputable boatyard in Maine. ‘Vera Lee’ must be seen to be appreciated. She is in exceptional condition and a true piece of Maine nautical history. Motivated owner has priced her to sell, asking $279,000. She could be on your mooring or float this season!