21' Pisces Daysailer 'Blossom'
‘Blossom’ has been lightly sailed in fresh water since commissioning. This one owner boat has been very well cared for and in 2021 returned to Classic Boat Shop for a thorough cosmetic and mechanical service which included a new jib furling system and sail,varnish, bottom paint, servicing winches and prop. The drive battery and charger were replaced with a newer Torqueedo lithium upgrade (30% larger capacity).Trailer was services and had a multi point inspection.
PRICE | SOLD
BOAT TYPE | Pisces 21 Daysailer
YEAR BUILT | 2013
DESIGNER | Chuck Paine
BUILDER | Classic Boat Shop
LOA | 20′ 9″
BEAM | 7′ 1″
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
DISPLACEMENT | 3,250 lbs
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
AUXILIARY | Inboard electric drive
SAIL AREA | 261 Sq.ft.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
Flag blue gelcoat hull with red Awlgrip boot stripe and Petit Hydrocoat green bottom. The lead ballast keel is externally bolted with 9 X ½” #316 grade Stainless Steel bolts and the rudder pintles and gudgeons are also #316 stainless steel. Vinylester infused solid fiberglass hull with hand laid up fiberglass liners and decks cored with foam. Varnished mahogany coamings and trim, varnished mahogany sheer plank/rub rail ‘Herreshoff’ style. Varnished mahogany transom. Large and deep cockpit with 6 ½ foot varnished mahogany seats angled in harmony with the coamings for comfort. Varnished ash tiller is comfortable and easy to reach. Custom teak boom crutch.
A self-tending jib with jib club on a traveler. The carbon fiber mast is keel stepped and includes main boom and jib club, topping lifts and three internal halyards (main, jib and, spinnaker). The mainsail boom has jiffy reefing setup. All halyards, reef, and sail control lines are easily controlled from the safety of the cockpit. Mainsheet is 4:1 tackle on a traditional custom bronze traveler with a Cam cleat near the helmsman. Standing rigging is 1 X 19 stainless steel shrouds with bronze turnbuckles. Running rigging is low stretch braided line.
The cuddy cabin has two stowage outboard shelves with fiddles, hanging hooks for lines and foul weather gear. Space for a portable toilet.
- Authentic Herreshoff pattern mooring cleats- one 10” on foredeck and two 7” aft port and starboard
- Custom Herreshoff bronze bow chocks
- Custom cast bronze coaming clips
- Teak motor cover and hatch cover in cockpit
- Custom varnished mahogany cockpit table
- Brass half-oval for sheer plank/rub rail
- Varnished custom mahogany companionway doors with custom bronze removeable hinges and stowage bag
- Varnished ash tiller
- Torqeedo Power 26 -Torqeedo 3500 lithium battery (New 2021)
- Battery charger
- Max Prop feathering two blade prop
- Electrical system -master battery switch with breaker panel.
- Automatic and manual bilge pump
- Running, steaming, and bow lights. Cabin light, 12V outlet, instruments
- Marconi rig, Carbon mast painted with Prarie beige Awlgrip™ finish
- Aluminum boom and carbon jib club Awlgrip finished Prarie beige
- Harken mainsail luff track and slides
- Roller furling jib system (2021)
- Main halyard harken #6 winch
- Floating winch handle with stowage pocket
- Main with 2 reef (Maine Sailing Partners)
- Roller furling jib and self-tending jib club (New 2021)
- Spinnaker package with lines and carbon pole and Bronze self-tailing winches
- Jib cover
- Full cockpit cover
- USCG required safety equipment
- Windex wind indicator
- Fenders and covers (4)
- Docklines (4)
- Plastimo bulkhead mount compas with cover
- Lifting strap and harness for crane
- Miscellaneous equipment and spares
- Triad custom Pisces trailer (2013)
- Used only in fresh water
- Float off package
- Heavy duty 20’ tongue extension
- Mast carrier
- Spare tire and tire mount
- Disc brakes