From builder website:The very efficient Colgate 26 sail plan is the ultimate sail design feature that makes this 26 footer perform so well. Under full sail, the Colgate 26 flies through the water with design features that allow you to tweak and adjust the trim of the sail for ultimate speed and comfort. In heavy air, you can easily reef the main to control excessive heeling – a feature not generally found on boats of this size.‘Second Opinion’ as been gently sailed seasonally and professionally cared for. Stored inside.
PRICE | $ 25,000
BOAT TYPE | Colgate 26
YEAR BUILT | 1997
DESIGNER | Jim Taylor
BUILDER | Offshore Sailing
LOA | 26 Feet
BEAM | 8′ 6″
DRAFT | 4′ 6″
DISPLACEMENT | 2,600 lbs
LWL | 20′
SAIL AREA | 338 SQ. FT.
Gelcoat (Blue) and fiberglass hull with foam cored decks. Molded non-skid on deck and cockpit. Foredeck self-draining anchor locker, positive foam flotation, self-bailing port and starboard seat lockers. Deck and hull bolted together , custom rubber bumper around hull and transom. External fin lead keel thru bolted with SS bolts. Aft locker for storage or a gas tank.
- Deck stepped mast
- Anodized aluminum boom and mast with swept back spreaders.
- Stainless steel rigging with chrome plated turnbuckles
- Backstay adjustable control lines
- Boom vang
- Internal halyards
- Harken self-tailing winches (2) on cabin top
- Harken ball bearing blocks throughout
- All controls for main and jib lead back to cockpit for handling ease
- Spin pole, guys, sheets, down haul, topping lift, halyards
- Extra set of Kevlar sails
- Main with two reefs
- Roller furling jib with UV cover
- Harken roller furling
- Mainsail cover
- Viking 20 aluminum anchor with chain/rope in deck bow locker
- 3 HP Yamaha outboard
- Winch handle
- Manual bilge pump
- Porta Potty
- Small sink with manual pump
Details are believed to be correct however, are not guaranteed by Classic Boat Shop, Inc. Offers subject to change.