21' Pisces Daysailer 'Nomad'
Nomad is a fully equipped example and a rare offering of the cold-molded wooden version of the Pisces . She has been professionally cared for. Her owner has been very meticulous about maintenance and upgrades. She is on her own trailer and offered at well below replacement cost.
PRICE | $ 79,500
BOAT TYPE | Pisces 21 Daysailer
YEAR BUILT | 2007
DESIGNER | Chuck Paine
BUILDER | Classic Boat Shop
LOA | 20′ 9″ LWL | 16′ 4″
BEAM | 7′ 1″
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
DISPLACEMENT | 3,300 lbs
BALLAST | 1,400 external lead keel
AUXILLIARY| 9 HP Yanmar diesel
FUEL | 8 gal aluminum
Cold molded cedar and epoxy hull with clear Douglas fir and ash backbone. All sealed in epoxy and finished with two parts polyurethane paint (Awlgrip). Mahogany Herreshoff shear strake with ½ oval brass rail. All the optional mahogany trim professionally varnished.
- Carbon mast and aluminum boom all painted (Awlgrip)
- Solid planked teak cockpit & cuddy soles
- Custom varnished mahogany doors
- Extra large teak cockpit seats with stowage shelves and drink holder
- Custom varnished mahogany engine cover box with fiddles
- Varnished mahogany transom
- All bronze hardware, cleats and side lights
- Raymarine ST40 depth knot log combo unit
- Nav. lights, cabin light, 12 volt outlet and bilge pump with auto-float & manual switch
- Plastimo compass, drain plug, masthead Windex wind indicator, Burgee spreader pennant halyard.
9 Hp Yanmar Diesel with two bladed feathering Max-prop
- 2020 New battery charger
Marconi rig with carbon spar, sail area 262 sq. ft
- Harken roller furler
- Sails by Maine Sailing Partners: furling jib 100% (2013) self tending with jib club, Main sail (2013)with one deep reef point and lazy jacks
- Complete spinnaker (2008) package with bronze self-tailing winches
- Mooring cockpit/tent cover
- “Sunbrella” custom full boat winter cover (2011)
- Custom cockpit cushions “Sunbrella” fabric
Details are believed to be correct however, are not guaranteed by Classic Boat Shop, Inc. Offers subject to change.