21' Pisces Daysailer 'Maine Sail'
Maine Sail is a very nice example of a Pisces with the diesel option. She has been well taken care of and in very nice condition.
PRICE | $ 54,000
BOAT TYPE | Pisces 21 Daysailer
YEAR BUILT | 2006
DESIGNER | Chuck Paine
BUILDER | Classic Boat Shop
LOA | 20′ 9″
BEAM | 7′ 1″
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
DISPLACEMENT | 3,250 lbs
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
AUXILIARY | Yanmar 1 GM 9 Hp Diesel
SAIL AREA | 261 Sq.ft.
White hull with red boot stripe (Repainted 2017) and green ablative bottom. The rudder is epoxy with a plywood core. The lead ballast keel is externally bolted with 9 X ½” #316 grade Stainless Steel bolts and the rudder pintles and gudgeons are also #316 stainless steel. Hand laid up Vinylester fiberglass hull. Deck is Vinylester resin cored with foam and finished in Awlgrip™ with non-skid additive. Varnished mahogany toe rails and sheer strake. Large and deep cockpit with 6 ½ foot seats angled in harmony with the coamings for comfort. Seats are teak, coamings, inner transom and trim are varnished mahogany. Varnished ash tiller is comfortable and easy to reach. Custom teak boom crutch.
A self-tending jib with traveler . The mast is keel stepped and includes main boom topping lift and two internal halyards (main & jib). The mainsail boom has jiffy reefing setup. All halyards, reef, and sail control lines are easily controlled from the safety of the cockpit. Mainsheet is 4:1 tackle on a traditional custom bronze traveler with a Cam cleat near the helmsman. Standing rigging is 1 X 19 stainless steel shrouds with bronze turnbuckles. Running rigging is low stretch braided rope.
The cuddy cabin has two stowage outboard shelves with fiddles, hanging hooks for lines and foul weather gear.
- Authentic Herreshoff pattern mooring cleats- one 10” on foredeck and two 7” aft port and starboard
- Custom Herreshoff bronze bow chocks
- Custom cast bronze coaming clips
- Awlgrip painted non skid decks
- Varnished ash tiller
- Varnished mahogany engine cover/table with fiddles
- Companionway locking teak drop boards
- Yanmar 1 GM 10 inboard diesel. ( estimated < 150 hrs)
- Max Prop two blade feathering prop
- Electrical system with bilge pump, fused breaker panel, running lights, cabin light, 12V outlet
- Marconi rig, Carbon mast painted with beige Awlgrip™ finish,
- Harken roller furling jib system
- Bronze winch for main halyard mounted on cabin top
- Jiffy reef system
- Lazy Jacks
- Canvas privacy curtain for companionway
- Jib Halyard winch
- Main with three reefs (New 2014 lightly used)
- 100% jib roller furling jib with sun shield
- Cockpit boom tent/mainsail cover (toast)
- Tiller cover
- 2 self- inflating life vests
- 1 Fire extinguisher
- Aluminum boat hook (extends 3’-6’)
- First aid kit
- 4 Type IV PFD throw cushions
- 2 Type 2 life preserver
- 6 fenders
- Danforth type 6 lb anchor with 5’ rubber coated chain and 125’ 3/8” rode
- 2 winch handles
- Windex wind indicator
- Plastimo Mini Contest bulkhead mounted compass
NOTE: 2017 Triad trialer not included but may be available- call for price
Details are believed to be correct however, are not guaranteed by Classic Boat Shop, Inc. Offers subject to change.