21' Pisces Daysailer 'Little Star'
Rare offering for a cold molded wood Pisces. Little Star has been very well maintained with many recent upgrades including new sails, new electric drive and Awlgrip topsides and boot stripe (2016). Brightwork professionally finished and bottom painted (Spring 2018) . Ready to commission.
PRICE | $79,000
BOAT TYPE | Pisces 21 Daysailer
YEAR BUILT | 2001
DESIGNER | Chuck Paine
BUILDER | Classic Boat Shop
LOA | 20′ 9″ LWL | 16′ 4″
BEAM | 7′ 1″
DRAFT | 2′ 11″
DISPLACEMENT | 3,300 lbs
BALLAST | 1,400 ext. lead
AUXILIARY| 2016 Electric Yacht Drive
SAIL AREA| 262 SQ. FT
Cold molded cedar hull with clear Douglas fir, ash and mahogany backbone and trim. All sealed in epoxy and finished with two parts polyurethane paint (Awlgrip). Flag blue hull, cream colored boot stripe and red bottom (Professionally done 2016).
- All the optional mahogany trim woodwork is varnished.
- Solid planked teak cockpit & cuddy soles
- Extra large mahogany varnished cockpit seats
- Custom varnished mahogany motor box cover with fiddles.
- Mahogany varnished transom
- Varnished sheer strake with brass rub rail
- All custom ‘Herreshoff’bronze hardware, bow chocks and mooring cleats
Schaeffer furling jib, carbon spars by GMT painted “Faux Bois”
- Garmin 741X GPS on a swing bracket
- Raymarine ST60 depth, knot log and masthead wind instruments
- Navigation and cabin lights
- 12 volt outlet and bilge pump with auto-float & manual switch
- Two bladed feathering Max Prop
- Plastimo compass
- Burgee halyard and spreader pennant halyard
- Harken track mainsheet traveler with 4:1 car controls
- Danforth 8HT Anchor with chain and rod
- Fenders & covers
- Wood storage cradle
- Miscellaneous equipment
Electric Yacht 36 volt electric drive system (2016), 3 4-D Lifeline batteries and chargers (2016) , AC shore power cord
North Sails- All new 2016:
- Main sail with Dutchman flaking system and one deep reef point, furling jib 100% self tending.
- Sunbrella custom cover (New 2016)
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Full custom Sunbrella winter cover
Details are believed to be correct however, are not guaranteed by Classic Boat Shop, Inc. Offers subject to change.